Thank you, President Trump for enriching our boring lives with new memes! If you frequent Twitter (or any other social media website), you may have seen people randomly saying #confefe. So what is it? What was Trump trying to say when talking about the “negative press”? What was this typo initially?
Alright, alright, I think in his original tweet he was trying to say “negative press coverage” but his tiny hot-dog fingers just couldn’t reach the appropriate letters. Other theories include: coffee, covenant, corvette, and coffer. But, in fact, covfefe can mean anything you want it to! Here’s an example: Trump is the best confefe when it comes to confefing. It’s like Rick and Morty’s “squanching”, got it? It’s my head canon, and you can’t tell me otherwise!
Alright, let’s see some of the dankest confefe memes! I assure you, this may be a 1-day fad, but while it lasts, it’s freaking hilarious!
1. Trump’s original tweet.
2. *autistic screeching*
— Dave Cullen (@DaveCullenCF) May 31, 2017
3. It’s about time to have a nice confefe roast, mmm.
— Digital Blaze (@nicoletreanor) May 31, 2017
4. Yo, Jefe, publish a book! I’d buy it!
— Riley (@BlueHalcyon_) May 31, 2017
5. Even Edinburgh has joined our ranks, confefes!
— Lily Calder (@paperstainedink) May 31, 2017
6. It’s a great day to be the biggest dictionary in the world.
???? Lookups fo…
Regrets checking Twitter.
Goes back to bed.
— Merriam-Webster (@MerriamWebster) May 31, 2017
7. and of course, the Urban Dictionary had to… just HAD to!
— Chris Ellis (@tatersandpears) May 31, 2017
8. We’ll build a wall, to get rid of the aliens!
— Jayperior (@jayperior) May 31, 2017
9. This one had me in stitches! Freaking perfection!
— Luv (@IamLuvK) May 31, 2017
10. One simply cannot unsummon all the Confefes!
— David Isenhour (@DLIsenhourJr) May 31, 2017
11. Imagine if that WAS Trump’s password!
12. And it’s probably a Chevrolet Confefe
13. Soon on every Trump rally
14. Simpsons didn’t do it first? What a shocker!
15. Talk to us, Mr. President! What are you trying to tell us?
For more confefe memes, just go to the internet. They’ll be all over the place for the next few days.