Sometimes you just need to see a majestic catwalk like a model down a runway to make your day a little better and this is what we’re here for. Well, actually, this is what Rover the Cat is here for. He’s a famous cat model that can put other human models to shame with his perfect walk. He is beauty, he is grace, he’s a cat that can wear capes and look like a king.
Rover’s owners like to dress him up in various items of clothing. And it feels like the quarantine is his time to shine. We all spend a little more time online now and are in desperate need of seeing something positive. Anything to escape the horrible news cycle if we’re being completely honest. And that’s what Rover is best at. He excels in capturing people’s attention and making them mesmerized by his glorious, majestic walk. You’ve never seen a cat meowdel like this.
1. Look at him. Doesn’t he just radiate confidence? That cat was meant to be in the spotlight and have cameras all over him, snapping photos of his every move.
2. Halloween costume ideas anyone? These will work not only for your cat, but for any pet, or even for a human perhaps.
3. Rover likes to go for walks and his style changes so drastically from day to day. Sometimes he’s in a cozy mood, other times he wants to be fancy and fabulous.
4. Is it too early for Christmas vibes? We’ve seen some Christmas stuff at the stores already, so maybe some of you will be in the mood for this look.
5. When you’re stuck in quarantine and can’t go to the hairdresser for months. We can all relate to this in 2020. We’ve all been there.
also read: Meet Ikiru The Cat King Of Blep
6. If you say that this doesn’t belong on the cover of Vogue, you’re simply wrong!
7. Those shades are absolutely perfect for Rover, he looks like he’d be the most popular cat all other cats swoon over.
8. Rover is the king of this household. He’s also a vicious hunter. He wears his victims on his neck like a necklace, and he does it proudly. Thank god those mice are not real.
also read: 10 Richest Animals In The World
9. He is your king and from now on will only answer to “my majesty” or “master”. Do what you will with this information.
10. He could be in a cat version of “Game of Thrones” if you think about it. He’s got the right look and the right attitude.