What are you willing to do to become even more popular on the Instagram? Maybe even go viral and get your own brand or something? I’m not talking about showing your puppies, of course, but how about doing some crazy camerawork?
The users only see the final product and usually have no idea what went into building that fantastic shot. Hours of figuring out the best spot, angle, time of day, and sometimes something extra, just to get those hearts… Is it really worth the hassle? As with all other art genres, there’s no definitive answer. Does taking complex photos make you feel good? If so, then it’s all good, keep doing what you’re doing!
And in the meanwhile, to help boost your creative thinking process, let’s look at these 25 girls taking their Instagram photos to the next level!
1. Remember, upskirt photos aren’t very elegant, but they count as fan service, so go for it!
2. I wonder what made the water all milky…
3. You’re more than welcome to use a mirror of someone else’s expensive car!
4. Are they trying to show she’s about to fly up or just showing off the Vans?
5. A perfect angle isn’t always a comfortable one.
6. I may have seen a movie that started just like that…
7. If it looks dumb but actually works – it’s not dumb.
8. I’m sorry, little doggy, but you’re just gonna have to walk it off.
9. Okay, sure, it looks good, but your feet are touching the kitchen table! EW!
10. And who’s gonna clean up after you two?
11. I’m quite sure that’s someone’s fetish…
12. Let’s hope she wasn’t texting and driving!
13. Gotta say, that’s not the most optimal way to take that shot.
14. #justwokeup #nomakeup #nofilter … And now you know the dirty truth!
15. *exhales* … I mean, it’s not even a good photo! Do better next time, girl-friend.
16. It’s all about having a steady hand. And branches with leaves.
17. Sort of reminds me of a pagan fertility ritual.
18. She could’ve climbed up that wall, but nah, let’s make her friend lay down on the ground.
19. Spitting Champagne is a great way to get a mini bokeh effect. Weird, I usually keep my liquor inside.
20. What was she doing in the bushes? Oh…OH! Sorry, ma’am!
21. How many women does it take to pour some water on a little girl? The answer, apparently, is two.
22. Something-something creepy Sleeping Beauty? Nah, that’s a low-hanging fruit…
23. I bet if he fell into the water, he’d turn into a ninja turtle.
24. “Everyone GTFO! We’re shooting a classic here!”
25. Lies… LIES everywhere! She was actually on Detroit? See, this is why I have trust issues.