Don’t know about you but I usually stare at my computer screen for 10 hours every day, and I’ve never once thought I should spruce up my wallpaper, like some people do. I just download a bunch of space-related 4K images and let the system randomly choose one every 15 minutes. I’m pretty dull like that, but you don’t have to be like me! The genius solution (or 10) is waiting for you right around the corner, and it’s going to change the way you use your computer forever!
Or maybe I’m just overreacting to a bunch of pretty cleverly crafted virtual desktop ideas. But either way it’s still fun to see these 16 wallpapers that will make you look twice.
1. Red pill or blue pill? Chrome browser or Firefox browser?
2. Every Rick and Morty fan must have this one!
3. Perfect use for the negative space.
4. Can’t be too safe with this a-hole.
5. FIFA fans, where you at?
6. Get rid of all the icons and you have my vote.
7. Meep-meep indeed, Beaker.
8. That’s just some next-level black voodoo!
9. Owl make sure you’re only using Chrome.
10. I applaud it for being so cute.
11. Theis picture requires zero comments.
12. Now this is beautiful…
13. Everything is where it needs to be!
14. Begone, unholy creature!
15. It’s like playing Minesweeper with your eyes closed – not going to end well.
16. You again? Nobody wants to see you, IE.
17. It’s magnificent
18. This one is my favorite
19. A must for all Homer Simpson fans.
20. And lastly, the pièce de résistance – the Cookie Monster!