I’ve always loved strong female characters. I grew up seeing Zena and Captain Ripley as my role models. And in the last years, one more character has joined my list – this amazing woman is Brienne of Tarts from the Games of Thrones. This lady-knight captured my heart the minute I saw her on the screen. She’s strong, she’s fearsome, she’s beautiful, and she’s… ridiculously tall!
This is why I’d like to direct your attention to the talented woman who brings Brienne of Tarth to life on screen – Gwendoline Christie. A noble warrior and protector of Arya and Sansa Stark on screen, in real life, Gwendoline is a fashion icon who slays runways and modeling for big names like Miu Miu, Vivienne Westwood, and Iris Van Herpen. Whenever she on the red carpet, Gwendoline always makes sure she looks stunning and every inch a queen.
As her modeling game is stronger than ever right now, here are some of the most iconic fashion looks of beautiful Gwendoline Christie…
1. Gwendoline definitely made those heads turn at the premiere of the final season of Game of Thrones with her gorgeous dress from Iris Van Herpen.
2. That time when Gwendoline walked the runway for Tomo Koizumi.
3. Gwendoline kept everything simple at the 74th Golden Globes Awards by wearing this creamy gown.
4. The Game of Thrones star totally wowed the crowd at the premiere of The Last Jedi with her glamorous gown.
5. If you are looking for a chic work inspiration, look no further! Gwendoline totally slayed this satin trouser suit look!