Tattoos are an art, a way to express yourself and decorate your body. There’s a whole range of styles of tattoos and each of them has its own history. It seems like every 5th person these days has at least one tattoo, if not more. So it’s quite baffling that we still hear things like “you’re going to regret it when you’re older” or “think of what your tattoos are going to look like when you’re old” in 2020. The truth of the matter is — none of us is going to look the same when we’re old. Your skin will get wrinkly, saggy and our hair will turn grey and thin. That’s just the nature of aging. So yeah, the tattoos will also age with us. It doesn’t mean they won’t look cool as hell, though. Here are some badass tattooed elderly people, who prove that your tattoos will just make you look rad when you get old.
1. If you have a sense of style now, you’ll have a sense of style when you’re older. Tattoos will only add to that overall image.
2. Grey hair — don’t care. All people go grey eventually, but having tattoos will set you apart from other old grandpas and grannies. People will be immediately able to see that you had some fin when you were young.
3. Face tattoos are tricky even on youths, but clearly, this guy has no regrets about his choice in tattoos. He looks quite proud of what he looks like.
4. Tell me those aren’t the coolest looking grandpas you’ve ever seen in your life? Any outfit looks stylish when you have tattoos. Simple white t-shirt and slacks are not only stylish, but they’re also cool now.
5. You don’t always have to flaunt your tattoos. Look at these grandpas – when fully dressed you’d never guess they’re heavily tattooed. They blend in so well, yet their ability to surprise people is unparalleled.
6. Another example of tattooed old men who could easily hide their tattoos. But we bet the grandmas would swoon if they get to glimpse of them shirtless.
7. Speaking of grandmas, here are some gorgeous tattooed old ladies who look badass AF. It’s a whole new vibe. Who wouldn’t want to be friends with a grandma like that?
8. Tattoed elderly couples are on a whole other level. You just know they’ve been through thick and thin together. Imagine meeting them in a tattoo shop, getting a new tattoo.
9. These elderly gentlemen went even further. Pierced nipples? Why the hell not? Who’s going to stop you?
10. Here’s the thing, getting old with tattoos is going to be very different these days. It’s no longer associated with prisons or criminal past, so you won’t be alone and frowned upon by other elderly. You’ll all have stylish looking tattoos.