We all need a bit more art in our life. That’s just a fact. You might not even realize it yet, but art makes our life better, more colorful, more interesting. It adds a touch of whimsy to our days, and considering how this year is going, we are in a dire need of that. If you’re also bored of scrolling through endless photos of boring #ootd looks on Instagram and would like to make it more exciting by seeing some fun art – @tala.notes is a great account to follow. It’s an archive of all sorts of artsy photos that will inspire you, humor you, make you think and maybe even give you some cool ideas. It’s a great place to explore art since they tag every creator and artist that they feature. You can always just click through and see more from the artist that interested you. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect to see here.
1. Good hair days, huh? You never know when and where inspiration will strike. This is a creative hairstyle by Caroline Schmitt, who’s a hairstylist based in Paris.
2. You’d never expect your next makeup look to be inspired by Mentos, but once you see this, you kind of want to try, right?
3. A perfectly fine Friday night makeup look, if you ask me. It’s eye-catching, attention-grabbing, and only took a couple of hours to complete.
4. Do you ever just lose your curlers and decide to use carrots instead? Yeah, same here.
5. Accessorising can look whatever you want it to look. You just have to be brave enough to wear it casually, like it’s not a big deal.
6. Autumn hair vibes. Can we all just agree to start using more color in our day to day lives?
7. The future is now, and it’s looking weird and futuristic already. How much further are you willing to take it?
8. Blind your enemies – become a disco-ball. But on a serious note, why don’t we all treat our life as a party?
9. With a look like this, all eyes will be on you. No doubt about it.
10. They say you should wear a mask in public, but no one is stopping you from making it into an art piece.
11. Even the most mundane things can become art if you put your mind to it.
12. How come pearly white is the standard for teeth? What about colorful and with a marbled swirl?
13. Social bubbles look different for everyone. For some, it’s a group of 6 people, for others, it looks like this. What does your bubble look like?
14. She had many faces. She wore them as a hat/helmet. It was weird as hell. People stared.
15. And here you are, still struggling with space buns. Think outside of the box, make your eyebrows into mountains.