Some people think of bedrooms are simply a place to sleep. A room you go to blackout and hallucinate wildly for 8 hours straight. But we believe bedrooms are a place where you rest, the place that makes your body relax and a place that puts your mind at ease. So making it as comfortable and cosy as possible is key. Here are some ideas on how you can make your bedroom feel like the best place on earth.
1. If you like the idea of fairy-like tents but don’t actually want to go camping this bedroom idea should be right up your street. There are wooden elements, there are plants, but it’s still a soft and cosy bed.
2. Speaking of plants, a shelf of plants above your headboard can add a little something to the room and make you feel more at one with nature and like you’re sleeping in a beautiful forest.
3. Alternatively, you can have sope plants coming up from behind the bed creating a green headboard. Or you can hang them above the bed for that jungle look.
4. Speaking of jungle themes, a four-poster bed but made out of wood and vines, who wouldn’t want to sleep in that tropical heaven.
5. If you prefer flowers you can always put those up on the wall. Of course, real ones would wilt but fake ones create a beautiful overall impression too.