Meet Andrea from Hamburg, Germany. She’s a huge movie geek and loves to travel a lot, so one day she decided to combine these two hobbies! She’s been traveling the world with her trusty camera for over 12 years trying to find the exact locations there the movies were shot and then does her thing with the frame. It looks out of this world!
Go follow her on Instagram, and in the meanwhile enjoy this gallery!
1. I think that’s Dawson’s Creek. I may be wrong though, cause it’s been a while and… I don’t wanna wait, for my life to be over, while I’m fact-checking this.
2. One of the best goddamn movies ever made – Forest Gump.
3. And more Gump!
4. Remember when Forest just kept running?
5. Does she even have a name?
6. Samwell, my smart boy!
7. It’s like a window into the world of the Game of Thrones.
8. Do you remember this cute scene from Love Actually?
9. Angelina Jolie as Tomb Raider.
10. Raid those tombs, Lara!
11. Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in “The Last Jedi”
12. Ah, the gorgeous Rey.
13. Perfect shot, wouldn’t you agree?
14. Did someone say “Paddington”?
15. That’s the Twilight beach!
16. Hmm, look at those waves. Something doesn’t seem right.
17. Here’s the money shot, baby!
18. Hotel of the apes up in here!
19. Is she sure it’s the same exact spot?
20. Almost perfectly aligned.
21. GoT’s got the best locations so far.
22. That’s Daniel Craig’s James Bond!
23. Technically not a movie or TV location, but still just as iconic.
24. The Walking Dead, season 1, right?
25. Finally, here’s one of the best scenes in the whole TWD.