As far as I’m concerned there are two types of people. Ones that see beautiful doors and immediately want to take a photo because it looks like a portal to a whole new world, full of endless possibilities and gorgeous interior design, and those who just walk past without noticing. And if you’re the latter – you’re boring. Pretty doors make streets look more interesting, they literally add a splash of color to an otherwise boring street and what’s not to like about that? How do people just not notice this? How do they not get curious about why that specific color and shape was chosen? Do they not wonder what the inside of the house looks like? Cause if the door is that beautiful and it’s just the entrance to someone’s home, just imagine how freaking incredible their living room is. Well, let’s take a look at some pretty doors around the world and fantasize about who lives behind it and what is their home like.
1. So if I had to guess I’d say people who live behind these doors love plants. There are some definite plant moms living there and we can only dream about how beautiful their home is and how there’s probably a potted plant on every surface.
2. The one on the left looks like someone very neat lives in that house, everything probably has its own place in their home and if they have any animals they’ve got to be very well trained. And on the right, that cafe looks like it has the tastiest cakes ever.
3. Blue and white is just a great combination, no matter how you look at it. There’s just something magical about it. It looks like the person who lives in a house with a door like that has a great taste.
4. The most seasonally appropriate doors ever, they probably change with each season too and look equally fascinating each time.
5. Again, blue doors are just superior, you know? You just can’t deny they look chic without even trying.
6. There’s a special kind of atmosphere about doors surrounded by vines. I wish every building was overgrown with ivy so that it would look this romantic and mysterious.
7. Vines and ivy just add mystery to a house. And it doesn’t really matter if you trim it or let it go wild. Both options will look great and improve the overall look of your house.
8. These gorgeous doors with small balconies over them are the cutest? Does it also make you think of Romeo and Juliette?
9. Doors in Greece are some of the most vibrant and beautiful ones you’ll ever see. They just have so much character.
10. And some doors are magical portals that lead you straight to the seaside, a perfect way to enter any vacation if you ask me.