Celebrities are like big kids. They love dressing up for Halloween, and considering their schedule right now, they have a perfect opportunity to go all out for their costume. We scoured Instagram to look for the best and most amusing Halloween looks done by your favorite celebs and this is what we found. Enjoy!
- Chrissy Teigen went for a ballerina look, while it looks like her husband John Legend decided to be Spiderman. An unlikely couple, but here we are.
2. Lil Nas X managed to transform himself into Nicki Minaj from her Super Bass video.
3. Lizzo hilariously decided to dress as the fly on Mike Pence’s head. We’ve got to give it to her, that’s a really funny idea.
4. Halsey went for a classic at this point. Corpse Bride.
5. Adam Rippon dressed up as WAP. Quite literally. You might not know who he is, but his costume is absolutely brilliant.
6. Kim Kardashian changed Halloween costumes three this year. First, she graced us with photos of herself and her family dressed like Carol Baskin, Joe Exotic and their tigers.
7. And then she posted the photos of the Kardashian-West family dressed as some truly weird spiders and captioned it with “overcoming my fears”.
8. And finally, for no apparent reason, and with no captions, she posted this on November 4th. We can only assume this is the stuff of nightmares.
9. Kylie Jenner also had two costumes this year. She was a Power Ranger and a Cobra.
10. Kris Jenner was going for Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but it looks a bit more like Beetlejuice, don’t you think?
11. Khloe Kardashian went for an Egyptian vibe. May we introduce Cleopatra, Mark Antony and her Royal Highness True.
12. Kourtney Kardashian went for a cute costume of a Hot Dog waitress.
13. Cardi B was the Scarlet Witch and her baby girl was Wonder Woman.
14. The Weeknd dressed up as Sherman Klump from The Nutty Professor. Perfect execution in our opinion.
15. Snooki was Maleficent, and dressing kids as pumpkins is always a good idea. So freaking adorable.
16. Neil Partick Harris and his family decided to recreate Charlie and the Chocolate factory scene. They slay Halloween every single year.
17. Tan France did a magnificent job putting together a costume from what he had at home and dressed as Moira from Schitt’s Creek.