At this point, it’s nearly impossible that you don’t know who Anya Taylor-Joy is. You’ve seen her in Emma, Split, Thoroughbreds, The Witch and obviously the super popular Netflix series The Queen’s Gambit. She’s beautiful, incredibly talented and, as you’re about to see, quite fashionable. The 24-year-old actress isn’t afraid to experiment with style and her red carpet looks are to die for. Let’s take a look, shall we?
1. Here’s Anya at the 2018 Met Gala in a gorgeous embroidered golden gown by Dolce & Gabbana. The matching headband and a red lip complete this look perfectly.
2. Anne Taylor-Joy at the 2016 Gotham Awards looking effortlessly elegant in a gorgeous sheer dress with beautiful floral embroidery.
3. The sheer black dress she wore to the BAFTAs in 2017 was equal parts risqué and mesmerizing. The crown added a regal touch too.
4. Anya wearing a Vivienne Westwood dress at the Critics’ Circle Choice Awards in 2019
5. Anya Taylor-Joy clearly loves a bit of Dolce & Gabbana since this is the suit she wore at the Glass New York Premiere in 2019.
6. This pretty 60’s inspired Chanel dress she wore to the Serpentine Summer Party in 2018 makes us think of Alice.
7. The feathery dress Anya wore to the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition in 2018 was by Huishan Zhang.
8. This Elie Saab dress gave Anya Jessica Rabbit vibes when she wore it to the Empire Awards in 2018.
9. Another stunning green Elie Saab gown worn by Anya Taylor-Joy at the Marrowbone Premiere in 2017.
10. Anya Taylor-Joy had Victoria vibes in her Burberry dress at The Meyerowitz Stores Premiere in 2017.
11. Anya Taylor-Joy in a gorgeous light blue Gucci dress at the BAFTAs in 2017. The Tiger detail on her chest made the dress less frilly and more edgy.
12. For the BAFTA Gala Dinner the same year Anya went for a sheer Elie Saab dress with lots of star details.
13. Anya said this jumpsuit she wore to the Split New York Premiere in 2017 gave her Bowie vibes and we see why. Definitely something Ziggy Stardust about it.
14. Another Dolce & Gabbana dress for Anya at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2016. This time it’s floral and with the cutest wand as an accessory.
15. For The Witch Premiere in 2016 Anya wore a Gucci dress in light blue with black details. Again, something very Alice in Wonderland about it, don’t you think?
16. Anya likes to be dramatic so she wore a vintage Bob Mackie wedding dress to the Emma premiere in LA.